Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top Ten Events for the year 2009



1. After a fun filled evening at tepanyakis and speed street coming home and doing a pregnancy test astonished ,and shocked to see that little plus sign telling me that I was expecting a week later was my first apointment finding I was two months along and in a few more months to find out our first child was in fact a girl. The first granddaughter for the Berntsens and ususally the first child born in the tanner family is a boy but we broke that tradition and had a girl.





 

2. Buying our adorable dog Titan.We drove out to layton and went to a house that was selling the puppies and david freaked out he was so excited. Ever since we got married he would talk about getting a dog. We called out  the name titan to one of the puppies and he came straight toward us!! That was it it was love at first lick.



3. Davids 23rd birthday and my birthday I turned 21 yay



4. Celebrating our first year anniversary!! We celebrated it in salt lake city and my sister was sweet enough to get us a hotel to stay at for a romantic overnight getaway. We spent the day hanging out at the zoo and just spending time together a sweet first anniversary I will never forget.



 

 


5. moving from our basement apartment to an upstairs hose apartment  two houses down the street. it has more space and it was so fun to have an entire room devoted to the baby. And it actually has a pantry and a tub. So freaking awesome!!

 

6. Bear lake trip with the Berntsen clan  it was then taht bree told us she was expecting !!  A few weeks later we found out davids sister liz was pregnant!!So cool it is the year for babies.





7. Flaming gorge trip we went to flaming gorge with all of the tanner family it was a blast and my first time going there !! I can't wait till next year




 

 

 

8. The birth of our daughter Evia Clair Tanner She was born August 19th 2009 6:05 am she was 6 pounds four ounces 18.5 inches long and she was born with a ton of blonde hair. It was the best day of our lives apart from the day we were sealed for time and all eternity. She truly was sent to us to enrich our lives and make bond us together as husband and wife. We Cannot imagine life without her now.





 

 

 

9. The first holidays of Evias life her first halloween we were the crew from the wizard of Oz, Thanksgiving at Grandma and Grandpa Tanners. And then her first Christmas up in Canada at aunt Bree and Brandons.




10. David bought me a car for christmas and we sold my car dolores. I had had that car since I was 16 and was sad to see her go until I  got to see my new car


No comments:

Post a Comment