Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Evias First Christmas 2009


This year it was the Berntsens turn to have us over for Christmas and this year we drove up to Canada to visit Bre Brand and the boys. Evia had just gotton a bad cold and was very cranky we were worried how she would do on the drive up there. She actually did very well because we had her on childrens tylenol it is liquid gold. It was a very long drive though but it was made easier by my christmas present.David has been selling some things on ebay and we had enough to pay for half of the car it is a hyundai sonata. David came home the day before we left and he told me to get dressed we were going somewhere so I  put on my goat and  closed my eyes as we drove. We had been talking about getting a safer car to drive but little did I know we would get one so soon. Before I knew it the car stopped and I got out to see a little car dealership we walked aroud the corner to the front of the cealership to see a slate grey hyundai sonata sitting out front he said surprise and that would be the car we would be getting. I started jumping up and down and was so surprised to see a car so nice . I have been so used to my car I didn't even know the difference. We walked in and met davids Mission companion who was the one who was selling us the car he was very nice and I have never had so much fun signing paper work. Once that was all done I got to take the first drive and it was amazingly smooth. As I was driving home I was screaming with excitement and was thrilled with my present I have always wanted a new car but this was like floating on air. So we took my car up to Canada it made the ride alot more endurable it took us 13 hours. When we got there it was so nice to have beds made by my mumsey  as soon as we hit the beds we were out. When we woke up bree wanted to show us something she made for her daughter she is expecting in february she made some cute tutus and we tried them on Evia it was so cute.





 

She looked like she had been frosted like a cupcake or a sugar plum fairy who stepped out of the nutcracker.
After breakfast we played christmas bingo for several hours it was a blast  it was fun to see the everyone open their prizes and see their faces light up, I could hardly wait till christmas day to see evia nd the boys open their presents.




 

After presents we went to chinese food to keep the Christmas story tradition alive the food was so so good I am actually craving it now.Sadly Mequette,Breanna,My mom and myself  would pay the price we all eventually got sick  from it. After we got home we started to make cookies  I love making Christmas cookies by this time our cookies looked like childrens we were all so tired.




 

 

My mom has alot more pictures so I will update this post when I get more pics



No comments:

Post a Comment