Wednesday, December 16, 2009

CHRISTMAS CHOCOLATES



Me and JoAnn got together and we dipped chocolates for christmas. She made mint fondant carmal coconut and carmal nut clusters for us to dip. And then I brought the chocolate we stuck the chocolate in a croc pot and it melted perfectly.  




 
We then rolled the carmal and fondant into balls I made some small ones for some chocolate molds that I have been wanting to try out.






Boy dipping chocolates sure is messy  we got chocolate all over the place, good thing it was tasty.Here is the finished result of some of the molds I had. These ones were filled with the fondant and caramal.They look almost professional don't you think



 
We were like Julie and Julia childs he he we are going to try to make this a tradition every year






1 comment:

  1. yumm you bringing some up for me! i neeeeeeeed cashews in milk chocolate!!!!!

    ReplyDelete