Sunday, December 13, 2009

Christmas Festivities





The other day we started to decorate for Christmas finally!! David hepled to put the lights on the tree and I untangled the lights. As soon as the lights were on the real fun began and we started to decorate the tree. Evia loves looking at the tree and tried to eat some of the ornaments. She was so happy and we loved spending the day together to have some much needed family time. We don't have a fire place so we had to put our stockings and garland on davids gun cabinet it actually looks very pretty. I love all of my blue christmas decorations and it looks like a Narnia wonderland in our living room.



 

Thankgoodness for tall Tanner genes I couldn't reach the top of the tree so david had to help me




 

"You have beautiful eyes" I am seeing one blue Christmas




This a section of my pretty centerpeice for our table




Evia is getting so big we saw a new baby in our ward and she was bigger than Evia but she seemed so tiny compared to our sweet little girl. It seems like yesterday she was first opening her eyes and looking at me for the first time ,now she is trying to sit up  WOW time flies !! It is so wonderful to wake up and see her squirming in her covers I say her name and every moring I am greeted with a smile what a wonderful way to wake up.

 
 
When david comes home Evia's  face lights up and she smiles just like her daddy. David loves playing with her and he makes a wonderful father .




 



No comments:

Post a Comment