Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The Tanner Christmas Sunday



For Christmas I found This cute little Santa outfit for Evia for only four dollars !! What a steal!! The hat fits her kind of funny though but I think she still looks cute. The only problem with velvet fabric /chenile is that when she drools it leaves a trail of evidence on her outfit. Well Sunday we got all dressed up and went over to Nate and Katherines to celebrate and early Christmas since we are going to Canada for Christmas this year.

 

It was so foggy going to Nate and Katherines  it was hard to see the other cars in front of us  I am so glad david was driving. The only thing though I like about fog is it makes leaves and trees look gorgeous here was a tree in Nate and Katherines frontyard.






David is so cute when he plays with Evie she loves it when he comes home her face almost splits in two peices . HHHmmm sounds  kind of like the man I married.She is also getting so big she is trying to sit up and is really strong she likes to stand up and some times when we try to put her down she cries. She is so active and loves to look around and see what everyone else is doing and if she doesn't like something she is sure to let you know.
   



After a awesome dinner of beer battered chicken  we started to open presents the kids were so excited and I can't wait till I can see the same look of excitement on Evias face. I was wanting to open mine so bad paul was teasing me he told me to wait for the kids to open theirs first. I felt like a kid again opening my present I got some candy cane looking candles and a ice cream recipe book from Sarah. Evia got a really cool silent book of nursery rhymes that sarah made . It was made of Mary Engelbright illustrations on fabric then you just put batting in between the pages and sew them shut and it makes a book!! It was such a clever idea. And from Paul and JoAnn we got a JC Penny giftcard and I got a beautiful necklace that Paul made. He made all of the daughters a peice of jewlery I love mine!! I still havn't taken it off. Paul also mad the boys handmade old fashioned tops they were so cool and quite pretty. Also Evia got some cute outfits and some sleeping bag pajamas those are one of the smartest things invented.





Davids wardrobe  consists of squeaky clean shirts,work scrubs, and shirts with holes from our old cursed dryer so I got him some new clothes and let him open it early so he could wear it to the party, He looks rather dashing wouldn't  you say?










Hey Rex I don't think it said "Daddy assembly not included on the box."



 The best Christmas present for a baby Wrapping paper it entertains all ages!! Even when I was wrapping our family gifts she was always mesmerized by the shiny blue wrapping paper. It not only was shiny but sounded funny to her and she would giggle. We were in charge of dessert and so we made a chocolate cake. We did not have normal cake pans so we used my spring form cheesecake pans and made a triple layered cake dripping with frosting and melted chocolate on top, david also made pretty chocolate swirl shavings for decoration it turned out so pretty and looked delicious.but the only way to see how tasty it was was having the kids try it . Tell me what do you think?

 




 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment