Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Parting is such sweet sorrow



Today we sold my beloved Dolores I have had this car since I was sixteen and it was tough to see her go. I have been driving a stick shift for six years. And it seems strange that I will not be driving that car anymore. It has always been so reliable and has never broken down on me. She has had only 75,000  miles on it and only the fuel filters would get clogged other than that she ran like a charm.




The snow plow came by and snowed my car in so before we could get some last minute things done with the car, david had to shovel it out, the snow had turned to  ice but david was a stud and dug the car out.

 

I have actually worn a hand mark on the stick i have driven the car so much. We sold it to a couple who are expecting a  baby in march and they were so excited they have a Miata which only holds two  so they got my car for her to drive.I hope they  use her till she dies until then goodbye  dolores!!

No comments:

Post a Comment