Thursday, December 10, 2009

Christmas Story Phenomenon



I Don't know about you but The Christmas Story  was something my family  have watched every Christmas without fail is is a huge tradition. My grandpa even has a leg lamp that my aunt made for him one year out of a mannequin leg. I know every word by heart and most of our families jokes revolve around this classic movie .Well if you have seen the movie you know the part where Ralphys mom is dressing up Ralphy's younger  brother Andy.Well she "dresses him for school as if they were going deep sea diving". I am betting she was just a  concerned mother and worried about him being cold he he. Anyway" he looked like stuffed like a tick about ready to pop" and he is so bundled up he can't put his arms down. When his mom tries to put them down they just bounce back up in the position of a  scarecrow.  Well I bet you are wondering where I am going with this but My sister bought Evia a winter coat . When we put her in the coat she is just fine, but the ohter day when i ran errands and came home it was another story. She had fallen asleep  in her car seat with her arms sticking straight out in front of her because the coat wouldn't let her put her arms to the side.It was so funny I  had to grab the camera and take some pictures, my daughter was living the legend he he.  Here are some shots from some different angles as well I hope you can see how funny she looks pictures don't do it justice.




 

Yep she is our cute little stuffed tick He He!!

1 comment: