Wednesday, June 02, 2010


Happy Memorial Day!


By our house the cemetary was hosting a tribute for memorial day and they set up all of these flags on the grounds it was spectacular to come over the hill and see these flags fill you field of vision. It truly was an awe inspiring sight. Ever since we were little we were raised on being patriotic and me and breanna would even sing the star spangled together at football games and we even sang after 9/11 at north ogden junior high the governor of utah was there and we got to meet him. So seeing those flags meant a great deal to me I wanted to sing that song again. 





Also on memorial day me and david headed down to musser court to work on the house. here are some of the things we got accomplished.





By the end of the day my david looked like he was from south of the border he was working in the seagull room when he started leveling out the corner where the old chimmney floo used to be. I was outside when all of a sudden I looked out and billows of ash were coming out of the front door I thought it was a fire.  I ran in to see if David was ok low and behold it was just him working on the chimney we had to let it air out for  20 minutes or so.





I love my david he is such a wonderful man he is such a hard worker and wonderful husband and father . I love working on the houde with him I noticed I feel alot closer to him and it feels good at the end of the day that I accomplished something.


 
This looks alot better than it did the lilac bush came out to where the grass is dead it was huge!!





No comments:

Post a Comment