Thursday, June 10, 2010

Chris and Brittany Visit


Chris and brittany came up from arizona to visit we threw her a baby shower for her little addysson .  I hope she is a cute spunky red head . We can't wait to meet her and are so glad chris and brittany are having a liitle one. They will be wonderful parents and have had such a hard time getting pregnant that i can think of noone more deserving of having a little girl than these two. I made decorations for the shower and boy they turned out cute she loved them. I will have another post of her shower soon. but this day we had a BBQ full of hot dogs and baked beans it was delicious.


I think it is funny that chris and Brittany have the exact same tummy I thought this was a cute pic.








Just lounging about with Grandma Great




I played horseshoes with Paul Rex Chris DJ and David . The only bad part is that is stink at it I could not see the rebar post we had to aim for . I actually almost hit Rex in the head a few times so fair to say our team did not win.



After dinner Dj grabbed his friends bike . His friend Denny is on his mission and left it for DJ to look after  while he was gone. David and the other boys loved riding it around the pond and orchard . The bike was to heavy for me so david showed me how to run the tractor and I drove that around for a bit. Tractors are the bomb what more can I say!! Now I know why Mequette loves Utah State so much  he he.





My dad gave us some of his old bikes so  this ride was a nice little motivation to start working on ours. 


I am living the Kenny Chesney dream  " She thinks my tractors Sexy"




While we were playing around the kids were playing in the pond on the canoe



And for dessert we had a nummy dessert i have never had it is like strawberry shortcake but it is called Trifle it has pudding strawberries angel cake and gelatin Catherine works wonders it was so delicious.


No comments:

Post a Comment