Thursday, June 10, 2010


A View of the Ocean




This is Coquielle beach and lighthouse. this is one of the only sandy beaches found around the coast most of it is rocky. it was also funny that the day we go the weather is absolutly perfect. No rain whatsoever.






Here are my adorable beach bums. Evia was so excited when we got there she was so happy. and so we me and david. I was always known as a fish and a mermaid and as soon as I got to the beach I felt as if I were at home. 








I felt so free running along the beach as the tide was going out. absolute freedom and happiness i love the ocean and water so so much.



I can't beleive that it was almost two years ago that me and David were walking alone on the beach in Mexico.But this time we had a new addition to the family our sweet little Evia. I haven't felt so content in a long time. 


Along the end of the beach the shore starts to get rocky and as we walked along we collected shells and fun rocks when I looked up I saw several people holding bags and rakes I asked one of the women what she was doing and she was hunting for agates. I asked her what to look for and she told me and she said they are hard to find. and by good luck I found several snow agates and 1 yellow agate that are especially hard to find. the yellow one was about 1/2 an inch long.





as we were looking in the tide pools you could see little hermit crabs,snails and green sea anneames and when you would touch them they would just stick to your fingers like velcro.

Cole found a crab and some hermit crabs




But the best thing we found all day was this beautiful purple starfish david went to the end of the pier to find it . I did not have good enough shoes and the rocks were steep so I am glad david found it and not me. When Evia saw it she was so curious and would laugh when she touched it. it was so incredible to hold one in your hand from the ocean ,and not just in a touch tank. It was the cherry on top for the trip to me.







As the day wore on we decided to head to the end of the pier where waves were crashing over the edge little did i know how big these waves were. As a wave came rushing to the pier I raised my hand like mickey mouse on Fantasia and I worked my magic and this is what happened.








Yep just like in the movie I bit off more than I could chew!! and the whole front of me got soaking wet!!






Preston and  tanner thought it was so funny me getting drenched and all that "Hey We want to do it to" so we stood together and did it again only this wave was a little smaller and thank heavens we didn't get as wet.





pictures and said he hasn't seen me smile like this in a long time . This is my real smile when I am  the most happy it comes through. Lately I have been so self conscious about my weight and the way I look  I feel like evreyone is watching me and I always try to explain why I am the way I am . When in fact that isn't so. But for me sometimes feel trapped in my own skin and I am just bursting to be myself again . It was so hard being on steroids and then getting pregnant both made me gain weight that has been very hard and frustrating to get off.  But As I was there on the beach with my eternal companion and my sweet daughter every worry and trouble flew away. worries about rent, musser court, school and the future all went away  as soon as I stepped onto that beach.







David was cute ad sneaky and as i was spinning Evia around on the beach  he was off at the top of the beach taking pictures with the telaphoto lens. I had no idea he was taking them.








Hunting for Sea Shells Sea Shells by the Sea Shore. And of course everytime we would find one Evia would want to eat it. after the beach we went to Nate and Catherines campground only a few minutes away with sand covered children in the back of Pauls new truck. Well at least his car is now officailly broken in. earlier the boys went off and got some crab for dinner when we got back to camp paul cooked them up and we ate like kings. I have had crab before but breaking open the shell and pulling the meat out did not agree well with my stomach.



Only when david is deep in concentration does he stick his tongue out like this.


Joann showing off just a little part of the aftermath. Dj  drew this funny mural on nate and catherine window it made me laugh.



Now  the tanners like sea food but most of them do not like oysters and so of course paul dared his kids to eat one. David and Dj downed theirs with no trouble and nate in fact had a few but when it came to Joann and Liz this was a hilarious site to behold. It is not to bad said liz at first but then biting down on the slimy gooy chewy texture got to her she made the funniest faces here are some of the best.


It still hasn't hit her how nasty they are



and so ended a perfect day and we had a fun 2 hour drive ahead of us to get back to sarahs so david decided to make Evia who was starting to get a little tired and grumpy he decided to make her laugh by doing this. He put Evias sun hat on and  boy was he adorable!! Such a good Da Da







3 comments:

  1. its sooo good to see you happy- your doing awesome on your workout stuff-but cacia you are always beatiful-i lovvvveeeee the pics of you and evia on the beach- esp the star fish one- and the one with david and the hat on- miss you guys- we need to do a trip like this someday- take the girls to d land together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you had a good time Accacia! I love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went through that same stage, where I didn't really feel like I could be beautiful (this was after having baby weight that had hung around for just a little bit too long)I think it was soon after that when I decided we (I) needed to train for a 5k. I've been going running 2-3 times a week ever since and it's been helping me feel so much better, and I've lost a little of that tummy pooch... You are beautiful and amazing and I'm proud of you for taking on Jillian!

    ReplyDelete