Sunday, June 27, 2010


Musser Court Update!!


Okay a few days ago our landlord dstopped by and told us we needed to be out of our house  by July 24th!! Holy cow he told me that and I about had an anyurisim. But we convinced him to give us till the 30th. So we are definetly feeling the heat and the anxiety. So in a month we have to fix up the house , get aunt marilynn to move her stuff, move our stuff, and clean our old apartment. I am so overwehelmed I don't know what to do. Me and david are also going to school and he is also working we are so glad that david has a 5 day weekend for the fourth of july so sad to say our holiday will be a worka day. but here are some things we have done David ripped down the plaster in the bedroom, time is precious and sheet rock is alot easier to put up than wallpaper tear off. So here are the walls in the seagull room. We also took a gander in the garage and we found a few cool things.





Right now the rose room is our trash can because we keep filling up the garbage cans faster than we can empty them . and in the garage we looked around and we found some books of grandpas from the pharmacy that had water damage and it was so bad the book were rotted into one book.






I have a bright idea!!


Just so you know this tea pot does plug into a wall he he


I think the bathroom will either be blue or lime green apart from the kitchen this is the room I am most excited to paint. We are also putting white bead board on the bottom half it will be so cute.



Aunt Marilynn gave me and david great grandmas table and side tables they are very nice they just need to be stained again . these were some cool chairs in the garage. And the back lawn I weeded and I transplanted iris's and also bishops weed around the yard I can't wait to earn some money so I can get some flowers for the yard  we also want to paint the outside of the house a pretty brick red. I can't wait to have clean floors and painted walls!!


1 comment:

  1. OH MAN I WANT TO SQUEAL WITH DELIGHT FOR YOU!- SUCH COOL TREASURES!-I TOTALLY WANT THOSE CHAIRS AND TABLE!- Seriously want to search for treasures!-If you find any more furniture save it for me and ill pay you for it!

    ReplyDelete