Sunday, June 13, 2010


HAPPY 24Th BIRTHDAY DAVID!!!


the day before davids birthday we wnet and picked out his presents  we wanted to be sure to get what he wanted. so while he was at work on his birthday i hid the presents around the house and yard to make him work for his prizes. when he came home i sent him on a scavenger hunt. He thought it was pretty cute. I also spent the afternoon making him a red velvet cake from scratch and cream cheese frosting I wanted it to be perfect and he absolutly loved it it was also very fun to make.








Having fun opening presents Evia liked opening them to.




We went to Wingers for Davids birthday dinner we had a blast eatin chicken fingers and asphalt pie.









Can you say Klingon? Or Romulin?


Now I know the candles are pink but these were the only ones I had so we had to use them as a last resort





Make a wish Babe !! I have to tell you I would not know what to do without my sweetheart. He keeps my head on straight when I cannot keep it straight. He is the love of my life and and a wonderful husband and father. I just wish I had the world because I would give it to him in a heart beat. So here is to you my love HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment