Saturday, April 10, 2010


The Famous Grandma and Grandpa Tanners Easter Egg Hunt


This was my first time at the famous Tanner family Easter egg hunt hosted by Davids Grandma and Grandpa. they do this every year and it is a huge family event . David has been telling me about this event since i met him now I finally got to see what all to commotion was about.


First of all nummy hotcakes and fruit, eggs  david was in breakfast heaven !!
 What more can I say?



I am lookin good huh? Mark  had a cool Indiana Jones hat he was wearing and let Evia wear it she is workin the hat!







Ready Set GO! Now one of the best prizes of the whole event are these golden eggs that are filled with some money these  are coveted by all of the grand kids. and for the young married couples there was a special prize of a Target gift card.


Evia got a special Easter egg bag. Davids Grandpa used to own tanner department store for men. David has gotton one of these sacks every year since he can remember and Nate continues the tradition with the Great Grandchildren, I  love this tradition and I am glad I got to hunt for Evias eggs she was being cranky and she slept through the Egg hunt.





Toting the Loot!!


Grandma was helping Evia watch the popcorn popping in Grandma Greats popcorn machine Evia was lovin it

No comments:

Post a Comment