Sunday, April 25, 2010


Backyard BBQ


Our friend Sean is leaving for a job driving a tour bus in Alaska he will be gone for four months and he was having a last fun hoo rah before he left . We brought hotdogs and bun and we had such a fun time hanging out and eating smores.


Evia was all ready for the evening this was her first campfire she was mesmerized she sure does take after her daddy.



My pyro hubbie he sure loves it the boys were standing around talking about old times when they would do all sorts of crazy stuff . I was holding evia and was smiling at how crazy david actually was before he married me.Things I  never knew. Now he is married and I have tamed him a little



I am surprised  these three have not been in jail yet all of the pyro and experiments they have done wow!! I was  afraid that now they were all together again I would have to be the one to bail them out of jail for lighting the house on fire !! he he

Here are the three sweetest and funnest guys I  know my hubbie sean in the middle and joe on the side.These guys get together and crazy things happen.


Sean you are crazy!! I hate hot stuff this pic makes me get shivers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment