Friday, April 30, 2010


Christiansen Family Pictures


This is a friend of ours her name is Autumn and she works at Bio life with David and the other Day she needed Family pics done for Mothers Day and she asked me to take them . I was so nervous I haven't done pictures of someone elses family before and I haven't done other peoples children. And the Day she needed them done there was maximum of 95 mile per hour winds on ogden and because of this dust was everywhere and was blocking out the sun. So to say the least not the best day to take pictures but  I took on the challange anyway. We went to Ogden parkway for the pics.


 
their little boy Ridger was scared of me and everytime I would get close to take a close up shot he would run away or hide behind something. After having some frustrating pics he Finally got it that I was not there to hurt him and he finally started to relax. I asked him to be a tough guy in this picture by having him cross his arms
The key with kids get into character and then they will to.

 

Their Daughter Amberlee  was tricky she is Evias age and is so Wiggly and gets distracted easily so most of the shot I got of her were candid shots.






I got some pictures of  josh and Ridger throwing rocks in the river if you look close you can see the splash of the rock.



This one is one of my favorites.








Most of these pics did not turn out because he kept letting go of his sister and she would start crying when she would fall by this time the kids were ready to be done and so was Evia she was screaming by the halfway mark.



This is one of the only one of 10 shots that i took that had ridger looking at the camera and smiling. Lets just say this was a great learning experience for me. I just hope I can do much better next time. These pics I know I could have done a much better job but it was my first time.

1 comment:

  1. i love the clover ones! and the one of her toes and the rest is blurry!- yay for you!!! Are you gonna photoshop some of them?

    ReplyDelete