Wednesday, April 28, 2010


Evia Eight Month Pictures


I entered Evia in a baby photo contest for masterpeice images. I was bored one day and decided to do it  and this was the picture I chose for the contest isn't she beautiful? The contest will be taking place the first week of June. It will be held at a little girl boutique on Riverdale road people go in and cast ballots and vote for their three favorite babies if you get a chance please please go do it

















Say cheese look at that smile!! She is definatly Davids daughter


4 comments:

  1. ahh i just want to eat her cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness I cant believe how adorable she is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohmygosh! so cute! nice photography, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cacia those pics are awesome! You've got some sweet talent!

    ReplyDelete