Friday, April 13, 2012

Watching the Canadian kiddos!The boys loved the fort



Harrison was so sweet and cuddly he loved snuggling with uncle david. and when I was sick and throwing up he brought me his blankie and a pillow and snuggled with me on the couch, after he did that all the kids followed suit. Watching cars with the kids while uncle david supervises

Greyson and harrison colored all over the walls with a marker so i made greyson and harrisson follow the yellow road on the wall and wipe it all off they had races and greyson told me his mommy will be very happy now !




Thankheavens bree has a chalkboard wall i think I need to do one now for evia plus aunt nana has a fun couch to jump on








Evia


Cozy time with coco roo






Aunt nana is wonderful we went to the disney store and got the total opposite reaction I wanted she had such a sparkle and princes dress overload that she fell on the floor in tears begging aunt nana to buy her rapunzel shoes it was nice being prego and having my sister understand evias worst meltdown she has ever had. When I found out about a disney store coming to salt lake I was scared wondering if she would melt down or enjoy it like she should. she got the princess one and when we came home I could not rip it off of her skinny little body. here are the two princesses in my life evie and coco roo.




I brought these bath tablets that change the water to crazy colors the kids loved em




No comments:

Post a Comment