Friday, April 13, 2012


Christmas 2011






Two weeks before christmas I decided to take a pregnancy test I was feeling run down and not well and I took this test like I took all the others before this test I had taken six other pregnancy tests and all came back negative. david wasnt home yet and i decided to do the test without him so i could surprise him. I was so nervous and felt like i had swallowed a rock i was so excited and i was so hoping it would be positive . not very long after I looked at the test and it was positive i couldnt beleive it we were about to leave the house to head up to ogden to have an early christmas celebration with my parents so i decided to wrap up the test and give it to david at the restaurant. I disguised it very well and hid it in my purse and we headed up to my parents.We stopped by to shower cause our sewer system backed up and we hadnt showered forver. i asked david to bring me my purse with my clothes and he fumbled on the test when i came out he quietly came up to me and aksed if the test was positive? I was so mad I have beeen wanting to have a kid around christmas so i could surprise david with a special christmas gift, and he totally ruined my plan. I said to him "no honey i would wrap up a negative pregnancy test!" he got a big smile and laughed but i was still so mad he spoiled my surprise . So we decided to totally surprise my family and give the test to my mom at the restaurant. We got to the restaurant and we sat down and decided to give my mom the test. I thought she would guess what it was as soon as she touched it but she fumbled around and thought they were chopsticks.
When she opened it up all of the way she looked at dad then us and stood up screaming and she came and hugged us then she turned around to the restaurant and yelled I'm gonna be a grandma again!! her reaction was priceless and after she yelled out she realized what she did and got so embarrassed but it was the perfect reaction we were so happy and so was ketty and jenkin little did we all know that mequette was pregnant to and they would find out christmas eve. Mequette is five days behind my due date and it is so cool to have her pregnant with me.
after we ate we opened my fortune cookie and this is what it said " A small lucky package is on it's way soon" what are the chances of that!! What a wonderful end to a great year and what better christmas present can we get than a new baby and be with family. Evia had been asking me "mommy a baby for christmas pick up one at walmart" it was so cute and she finally got her wish for christmas .















No comments:

Post a Comment