Sunday, April 15, 2012

Part of our family

here is the old and below is the new clinic being built this is where my baby apointments are at but when this one is finished they will demolish the old clinic where my granda had his pharmacy for years. there are still workers there who worked with my grandpa and my mom and they said i could come take some pictures before the place got demolished so I could document some family history I took a ton of pictures but here are just some of the best.







Even some of the old chemical bottles were there look at all the dust on them hadn't been touched in years


I know My moms handwriting anywhere!

Back when my grandpa had the pharmacy in the early years they had to fill gelatin capsules with the certain drug ingredients needed for that type of medicine

They told me at the pharmacy that my dada made this little shelf for the paharmacy it is really small but to me it was nice to see they kept things that were there when my grandpa owned it and my mom worked there.



As kids this was our favorite part of the pharmacy grampy would always let us pick somne candy and he would fill it up in a white paper pharmacy bag we have some pictures of him giving us candy i just need to find them . but these are the original lifesavers and candy shelves that he had.

here is the back room where all the mischeif and practical jokes happened between my grandpa , mom and other employees we grew up hearing those stories




here is one of the old pharmacy bottles still on a back shelf with my grandpas pharmacy label on it

1 comment:

  1. I'm so jealous you got to go do this! the candy shot is amazing!- im gonna reblog this is that ok?

    ReplyDelete