Sunday, April 15, 2012


Easter Fun



we had a wonderful easter we wnet to church and evia kept trying to spin in the aisle she called her dress a cinderella dress and she loved it it looked so pretty on her and I used one of my sisters rosettes to match. My lesson with my kids went great and they actually started to cry the spirit was very strong and it was the perfect lesson. When I picked up evia she told me she learned about jesus and she tried to say ressurection but it came out quite disttorted it was so sweet. After her nap the easter bunny came and she got playdoh and fun beads and crafts. It was wonderful though when david came home we had a chocolate easter egg hunt in the yard she loved it. also earlier in the week our friends shaun and natasha came and we did ukrainian eggs and i still havent finished mine. It was a wonderful easter!











No comments:

Post a Comment