Sunday, November 22, 2009

Thanksgiving Ideas



We are having thanksgiving at the Paul and Joanns house this year so I won't have to decorate yippee!! But here are some fun Martha stewart ideas for in the next upcoming Thanksgivings. I LLOOVVE Martha Stewart !! She has major OCD but she has beautiful holiday decor and recipes. I hope you  enjoy these ones I found on her website. This is a pumpkin pudding inside of a tiny hollowed out pumpkin cute idea huh.



Here are two very pretty ideas for name cards for the plates, so simple but yet so pretty. The top is a seed and the bottom one is gilded pumpkins.

 

I saw this dessert and started drooling it is a grape sorbet it looks more like a summer treat but isn't the purple color gorgeous . A perfect cool treat for the neices and nephews


 
I thought these were pretty ways to make any napkin look gorgeous




 

I have always wanted to try a centerpeice like this I love how natural it is.

 




1 comment:

  1. hey i found your blog! it is so cute! darling little family! did your hubby get that job @ the storage unit place! that would be fun!

    ReplyDelete