Tuesday, November 10, 2009

A Day at the Zoo



 
Me and  my sister Mequette  went to the hogle zoo on saturday . She invited me down so she could go to a vetrinary  carreer day. It was so  cute she even paid for me to get into the park . Once we got there we went and  saw the new baby elephant that was the newest edition to the zoo. The baby was so cute and he was 251 pounds when he was born ouch!! I cannot  imagine how much that hurt!!

 

 

The zoo was filled with babies there was a new baby girraffe ,monkey, the elephant, and three baby tigers. If i would not have had Evia with me I would have become so baby hungry.




 

Whatever you do don't feed the  Mequette !! She is such a good sport for posing for me



Those leaves can be hard on the digestive system


I was so sad the lion fountains were covered I wanted to do a tribute to lion king with Evia. And when we went  to the foosa exhibit  we had to leave the stroller outside I feel old now because I had to park in stroller parking I never thought that would happen at age 21 crazy he he.




 

 

 
I can't beleive she can still fit in that turtle shell!! I remember this was the same  turtle shell that my mom and dad made us hop in at our fist time at the zoo.



Those eggs were alot smaller than what I remember  but they are just the right size for Evia.





We went to find some of the lectures for the caree rday but by the time we found out where it was  we missed it but mequette talked to one of the  speakers afterwards and she got all the information that she needed .I had such a fun time with my sister then after the zoo  we went to Layton hills mall and went jean shopping  we went to a store called Skinz. This store is really cool and since it was saturday it took us forever to get a  dressing room. She found some cute jeans and two cute sweaters  at JC Penny and some other jeans at vanity. She got these outfits because she had a date to meet her friend ricks parents. But when we came back to my house  she found out she left her skinz jeans at vanity so she had  to drive back to the mall  uh oh.

3 comments:

  1. this made me miss you guys baddd- no fair going without me!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry bre we will go shopping when we come up for christmas ok pinky swear!!

    ReplyDelete