Monday, November 16, 2009

Snow Day



It snowed like crazy the other day and titan went crazy this is the first real snow he has had . I woke up and looked out the window to see him digging like crazy at the snow and he would chase snowflakes opening and closing his mouth trying to catch the flakes. He was rolling around in it and didn't care that it was absolutly freezing outside.






It was so fun I was able to spend a clod morning with my little girl being a mom is the best job in the world




 
Evia has just started to find out where her hands are and she sucks on her fists and thumb non stop.  I think by the time she is five she will have eaten her fists!! In the middle of the night she wakes me up with her smacking noises. And her outfits are usually wet by morning


No comments:

Post a Comment