Sunday, November 22, 2009

Canadian Surprises



This time of year is a time to be thankful and greatful for all of the small things we enjoy in our lives. especially our loved ones and the gospel. i want to say thank you to all family members, friends  and and members who have sacrificed their time love and money to help us. Without your help we would not have so many of the wonderful things that keep us afloat like food and clothes etc. I was so worried when it started to get colder because we didn't have any money to get Evia a jacket to keep her warm when  outside. Lately all of davids checks have been going straight from his account to pay off bills and we have barely had any left over for gas money and tithing. And i have tried to sell my baby headbands and that is not going so well. So a week or so ago I called my sister Breanna in canada  and confided in her, while we were talking she asked me what colors of coats I like. It turns out she wanted to help us by buying evia a coat. I lost it and burst into tears feeling so greatful that my little girl would be taken care of. Thankyou  Bre for the coat it came in the mail the other day and it looks darling on her the hood is still big but she will grow into it. And the ears are adorable Now we are ready for winter.






Ever since her lion halloween costume she hates having stuff on her head especially hoods



1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh she looks so cute and cuddly i just want to hug her!!- and i think she looks like greyson here

    ReplyDelete