Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Mad homemaking skills



When me and david had our first wick apointment a woman from Utah state came over and asked us if we would like to have a woman from  utah state who would come to our and teach me recipes and  teach me about nutrition while nursing.Today Ginny my nutritionist came and she taught me how to make french bread and it was so much easier than what i thought  and when they came out of the oven I could hear a halleluia chorus the loaves turned out perfect!! When david came home he was so excited to see I had done this and he took the first bite and loved it.




 
MMMMM Yummy!!


I also made a pork roast and it turned out perfect as well!! I think instead of a green thumb I think I was touched by marie calanders he he.  Also another thing Evia has been doing lately she has been sucking on her fists, ans her sucking noises wake me up in the middle of the night. And she is starting to talk more it is so much fun. She is so active i love it when she gets bigger she will be running circles around me and david she will definatly keep us our toes.





3 comments: