Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Time with Daddy


My Favorite thing to see at the end of the day is to see Evias reaction when she sees her daddy when he gets home from work. Her face lights up and she kicks her legs. She also reaches out her arms to him and cries when he doesn't pick her up immediately. She is so active and when it is time for bedtime it is nice to try to get her  to settle down and cozy. On This  particular night I had just got back from my friend Natalie Jollies Benefit concert. I had a wonderful time and it opened my eyes as to how lucky I am to be alive and to have a healthy daughter and husband. I was feeling so greatful and was really emotional. I got even more emotional When I gave david her bottle and she instantly calmed down. David looks at her and what I see is love and adoration he works so hard for both of us and he says the highlight of his day is coming home.These are the small moments I love to see. My sweet david holding  his daughter as she gently strokes his face. Pictures can tell a thousand words.





No comments:

Post a Comment