Tuesday, August 17, 2010


Musser Court Update


We now have the whole kitchen and living room mudded and ready for primer and paint.







Here are some of the colors for the rooms Evias room is the pale pink, living room the neutral tan,blue for the kitchen, red for an accent wall in our bedroom, white for the office and maybe green for the bathroom.





Now for the fun part the painting yipeee!!




Sometimes it is so hard to get stuff done with this little cutie around. She is so good whenever we are down there.  She is the best thing that has ever happened to us. She loves watching us work and we also love chasing her in her playpen she starts laughing and falls down when we chase her. 


Here is a fun find I went to Home Depot and I was in the gardening section and I saw this forlorn and sad looking maple tree but i saw it as a cute garden peice. There was barly any dirt in the pot and alot of the leaves were half dead.  I asked the  sales clerk if they would give me a discount since it was so peekish, so the 80.00 tree i got for 25.00!!! I was so happy and it was our first tree me and david planted. also one evening when working on the house we stepped outside and saw the most amazing sunset it even made the houses glow it was awesome.








No comments:

Post a Comment