Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Welcome to Our blog


Well we have been harassed enough, I guess we will finally have a blog of our own. We are excited to have our wonderful blog to be able to keep our friends and family members updated across the country and into Canada. We have been sick with the flu for the past week and today we were finally feeling better. I got off of work at 2 today and we wanted to get out and enjoy Utah's beautiful fall weather. So we took our little family out and went on a little hike up Wheeler Canyon. We took our little Evia (2 Months Old) and our puppy Titan (6Months Old) It was so fun and the weather was a perfect fall day. A little breeze, A little chill and a wonderful little creek running up along the path of the trail. The leaves were a beautiful golden yellow and the fall scents were amazing.
 I love Living here in Utah being able to be so close to the mountains and having 4 amazing seasons. It is a wonderful blessing to be so close. I Love the fall can you tell.
We decided to take titan up with us and he sat on the middle bench next to Evia and he was such a good dog he is so loyal and gentle, But he still has his puppy moments I am so glad to be so lucky to have a wonderful family, my amazing and beautiful Wife, my happy beautiful daughter whom i brag about all day long and A Great dog. It is like i am in a country song and I have a perfect family. Well anyways we drove up ogden canyon and pulled into the parking area for the trail head and i kinda laughed because my car matched the leaves Bright yellow. We decided to break out the stroller and put Evi in it and titan Loved being out in the wild. He loved all of the new scents. Well we were off and up the trail. and in the first 5 minutes i realised how bad of an idea it was to bring the stroller. To many rocks that would bring the stroller to a dead Halt and after acacia had a hard time pushing it up the hill i took over and she took the dog. We had such a wonderful Time it was nice being able to spend time with my Family. I Love My Wonderful Family.
Today was Also my 1 Month mark at Biolife it has been a great change for me. I will miss all of the heat cable but i have better benefits and it is steady. It is more than steady it is crazy busy, and it is only going to get more busy. I cant believe how many people want to donate plasma. Sure you can make $200 a month for only 8 hours of your time throughout the whole month. But that plasma helps so many people. I feel like i am helping so many people out, Both the Donors and the recipients. It is Pretty Cool. I work in the front checking and processing donors before the go to the donation floor. If People want to donate they have to have a physical and we are booked out for our physicals all the way to November 18th. It Blows me away Every day at how many donors we get.
Well It is late and i have tons of things to say but way to little time.
David Tanner

































4 comments:

  1. Looks great, welcome to the blog world!

    ReplyDelete
  2. johnson you can't beat me to the commenting! Cute blog guys it's about time!!!!! She's getting so big I heart you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. moms crazy and wants me to comment- she likes your background

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to cuddle with evia! Ditch the stroller Dave and use the sling or something. It makes hiking MUCH easier and the babe will be perfectly content if she gets used to it now. Ethan still loves getting thrown onto my back and tied on Asian style. If you're lucky, I might get your name for Christmas and can make you a man carrier. Love ya bro!

    ReplyDelete