Monday, October 26, 2009


Today we went to grandma and granda tanners for the third sunday dinner. Only this time we got to dress up in our halloween costumes. Paul and joann have a big garden in their backyard so we had katherine take some pictures of us in the corn stalks. If you could not tell our costume theme was the Wizard of Oz. I was dorothy David was the scarecrow Evia was the cowardly lion and Titan was a giant version of  Toto. I thought it was the perfect theme for Evia's first halloween. I cannot beleive she is already two months old time flies by so fast. And just before these pictures were taken Evia had fallen asleep in her costume so she was much happier in the pictures then she was ten minutes before.
 

 Doesn't david make a cute scarecrow. Me and my mom found this costume at the coolest halloween store in the world it is where the old Toys R Us used to be, so there is tons of room for goulish stuff for Halloween. Then my costume was actually an old pioneer dress modified of course. And Evia's costume I fell in love with when me and my mom went to old Navy and it was the last one in her size we were so lucky.



Our little cowardly lion isn't she cute. she hated getting the costume put on her but then once it started to get warm it was like wearing one of those snuggie blankets.


 
 
I made these cool cupcakes for the party . Earlier in the month me and my mumsey went to all a dollar and found these hands and skulls to decorate cupcakes with.Can you beleive how cool for only a dollar !! So I dyed the chocolate cake mix with black and the frosting with red I thought they turned out pretty cool. they were the hit with the kids until Joann made her famous spud nuts. Curse you spuds he he. Then the other white cupcakes I dyed to look like candy corns fun huh.

 

1 comment:

  1. I love the Wizard of Oz theme. you guys look perfect! Evia is soooo cute! Give her a squeeze for me. They grow way to fast...Ethan will turn 1 next week and we can't believe it!

    ReplyDelete