Wednesday, October 28, 2009

OUR LITTLE GIRL


 Our Evia  to me she gets more and more beautiful every day. I am so greatful for the gospel so that I know that I will be able to be  with her and david  forever. I cannot imagine life without both of them. She makes me and David complete and brings us such joy and happiness. Since she was born she has made me appreciate david more and come to love him more. And when people say that everything changes when you have a baby  I can truly say it does but I can also say it changes you for the better. And even though we were not planning on starting a family for a little while I know that heavenly father sent her to us at this time for a reason whether to help us grow or be more patient or loving, I think it is all of the above.  She has truly brought us together I am so greatful for my wonderful hard working husband and beautiful daughter.



 

Here is a look she does very often it is almost as if she is modeling for the camera











2 comments:

  1. I love the one with her little finger on her chin! It looks like she's deep in thought, and the yawning picture, SO CUTE!

    ReplyDelete