Friday, October 30, 2009

Tanners Tiny Treasures



Look at my wonderful organized chaos!! Isn't chinese wholesale wonderful!! Today I am making baby headbands to help earn some extra money to help out david. I have had a blast I was so excited to get started on them I did not get to bed till three o clock this morning.We are going to sell each headband with a flower for five dollars . If anyone is interested in buying one let us know we could use all of the help we can get. We have an assortment of colors and we will be posting more picture soon. If there is a specific color you would like let us know.



 

On some of the flowers I added netting in between the flower petals it turned out very cute. It has felt so good today to create something to have a fun craft to keep my fingers busy.

 
Evia is our little hair model doesn't she look pretty

 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment