Wednesday, October 28, 2009





Last night we invited my dad over for dinner . I made a pork roast that i put i the dutch oven and when it was done oh my goodness it was heavenly it was all nice and carmalized yummy. Then after dinner we started to  carve pumpkins, we had two real ones and two fake ones. while we careved Evia just was hanging out in her vibrator

.

I let dad use my rea lpumpkin because as soon as I start to gut the pumpkin the gag reflex kicks in. Every halloween i go through this and the smell of pumpkins has bothered me since childhood and I almost lost my dinner, david started to tease me by making vomiting noises in an attempt to make me lose my cookies. luckily I didn't have to clean out my pumpkin because it was foam!! I know it is cheating but I can't take the smell. Then my dad had to leave early so i got to do the fun part and carve out most of the pumpkin it was a grim reaper.


MMMM  Looks tasty


David did a traditonal jacko lantern  it turned out really cute with it's goulish grin. While we were doing the pumpkins Evia started to get fussy and i thought it was because  she was hungry but i looked down to see a funny but sad sight . Evia's small head was not big enough to support the elastic band on her head so it had slipped down over her eyes and she was flailing around trying to get it off, it was so funny looking I had to take a picture . Mean mommy





No comments:

Post a Comment