Wednesday, July 20, 2011


New..... well sorta new Table and chairs

Liz is the best ever a few weeks ago she got this cool table and chairs from her neighbor and she did not ahve room for them so we got them for free !!I am so excited because the cushions come off and you can reupholster them in any fabric you want!! These chairs and table will be painted white to match the molding in our living room. So if anyone needs a round black table let me know!! This post will be a work in progress TBC.............


David tried a little spray paint on it to see what I thought and I definatly like it white!!

2 comments:

  1. so jealous wait till im down and we can do them together it will be fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to switch the covers with brightly covered fabric for evias birthday since it is crayola themed

    ReplyDelete