Saturday, July 02, 2011


I'm so glad when Daddy comes home!

For a few days I ahv been working with Evia on learning the fathers day song from primary. We practiced only a few times before she started to sing it and do the actions and even though fathers day is over she is singing it all the time especially when david is home. We went over to my parents and they had prepared a wonderful bbq even grandpa and aunt marilyn came. I made two cheesecakes  for everyone. This was a long day I had my first primary lesson and I had to take another class so I pretty much taught 15 kids and was  pretty stressed that day but when I got to my parents it was so nice to relax and see everyone.Jenkin and ketty were also there The food was awesome and just as we were setting up david pulled up in his truck Evia flipped out she was screaming daddy home!! Daddy truck!! She was so excited to see him. It was a riot We even got evia to sing the fathers day song for grampy dad and david it was so cute.















Givin our dad some love  aunt marilyn printed everyone off some photos of grandma and grandpaI can't wait to put them in frames and hang them up.Dad got a cool extension cord that retracts for kt and jenkin and we gave dad a rice cooker  since that is really a  huge source of his diet.For davids fathers day tie I added a knob from the shower to represent fixing musser ct and a baby polly pocket for evia it looks just like her.I also made a cute powerpoint for david it was really cute. After our fun festivities we went and visited paul and joann It is always so nice going over their house you always feel weclome and loved Paul is a wonderful man who has raised his son to work hard and taught him lifetime attributes.  I am so greatful to have such wonderful men in my life they truly are a huge influence And I am so greatful they are able to hold the priesthood and who are the best examples of strong men and valient men I love you my sweet david and I am so greatful you are evias daddy.

No comments:

Post a Comment