Monday, July 05, 2010


Fourth of July Fun !!




David made fantastic ribs that sure had  a kick to them!! and the day before on the third me ketty and dad went to the stadium of fire to see the 5 browns  the osmond seconds and then the finishing person was my favorite Carrie underwood!! We saw amazing fireworks and saw incredible talent and tribute to our troops.



Nothing says fourth of july like sinking your teeth into a watermelon.



We tried to take the watermelon away but she would get so so angry it was hilarious!! We also drew with sidewalk chalk and I loved doing that just doing something so simple to me represents some of the best things about america





There are only a few times I see david smile so big, when Evia was born, When we got married and when he lights off fireworks in my parents pond.





I am so glad my Pyro Hubbie now has my crazy sister Mequette they did these waterproof firecrackers in the pond till it got dark. So  so funny







Before it got dark our neighbors friends pulled up on theses bikes called zoom bikes they go 25 MPH and Oh my gosh!!! These were so much fun we got to do a few laps  I am telling you this is what i want for my birthday these were so much fun!














No better way to celebrate our countries freedom  by spending time with family and enjoying the small things we take for granted every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment