Thursday, July 08, 2010


3D Design Class





I love my 3D design class it is so much fun and I wanted to show my first project it turned out perfect and just the way I wanted it to!! I got it done thanks to david and my papsey who helped me figure out how this object would stand up. I also took a picture of our first assignment we had to design a wall peice out of paper using  words such as rip, tear,burn, crinkle and other word we had to do those actions to our peice of paper and then make a peice of artwork out of those peices here is what I came up with.


Fold,curl,Knot, Wrinkle, Tie,  and Bend. here are also a few other peices people did for the paper assignment.

















Can you tell she is an interior design student ? he he  interior designers and thier clean shapes and lines he he


1 comment:

  1. sooo cool i want to do that so bad!- is your the top one?

    ReplyDelete