Friday, March 19, 2010


Photo Montage Assignment


For my photo class we  have to make a photo montage  and then theme is show your wounds so I decided to be modern and symbolic and use Mequettes  face as a canvas  so I dripped paint down her face.This was meant to  to depict pains  and trials many arists have gone through to get their works known such as Vangogh who eventually committed suicide. With a montage you take small pictures then once printed you arrange them on a wall together as a whole by peicing them together to complete the image. 


Now I promise you Kt is wearing something it was a stretchy tummy band I got from the hospital  and it worked great that way the paint wouldn't ruin any of her clothes. Only my crazy sister would let me use her as a guinea pig like this. Some people can't understand what I do but she doesn't ask questions she just gets me.




It is like batmans joker pet picasso he he!!









2 comments:

  1. this is so cool i love the one of just her one eye and her hair blowing super super cool cacia

    ReplyDelete