Friday, March 19, 2010


Growing Up!!


Evia started to crawl yesterday she was doing so good and it was so fun to watch her scoot along it was more like an army crawl than hard core crawling but she was so cute when she was doing it . We will try to get a video of it on here once we figure out how to do that. She did it at my mom and dads house and I called david to let him know. He had just got home from work and was getting ready for class when I told him he said he would come over immediatly  to see her crawl. By the time he got over there she was so tired she had been crawling for a while . David was one proud Papa he was beaming when she was crawling to a toy. It seems so long ago but so short ago that she was born I cannot beleive she is already crawling!!



I love Grammy's glasses she knows exactly who she is. And starts doing this funny breathing when she sees her.


Aunt Kt loves to play with me she brings me little people and my my little pony.


No comments:

Post a Comment