Saturday, June 11, 2011

Happy 25th Birthday David!

Today david turned 25 he is a 1/4 of a century  yesterday we went to dinner with shaun and nat to rodizio grill . The food was wonderful and since david had not eaten all day and pulled a twelve hour shift needless to say he was starving. What better way then to eat a buffet of meat. And  I was finally sneaky and asked our waiter  to sing the most embarrasssing birthday song ever. when they sang that  loud boisterous brazilian chant to david he turned 4 shades of red and when they stopped evia was still clapping and asked for them to do it again .it was hilarious and so cute then we walked home and had marshmallows and cake and  I must say the cake turned out funner than I expected. I saw a cool rainbow cake on facebook a while ago and david thought it looked cool so I thought I would give it a try and it turned out awesome and it matched the fun decorations I made out of evias construction paper. Evia also painted daddy a picture and learned the birthday song. The only problem was she got bashful and would not sing it to daddy. For davids prizes we found an awesome deal on a kitchen aid on ksl he has wanted one forever and he deserved it. By the end of the evening all of us were so tired and slap happy  that nothing we were saying was making any sense so we decided to call it a night. And luckily we celebrated yesterday because I have had a high fever all day and am feeling miserable. I hope my sweetheart enjoyed his birthday and we will make all sorts of goodies with his kitchen aid to come. So Babe heres to you!!!!









 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LOVE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment