Thursday, June 09, 2011

Easter Fun


I know my posts are way way late I have been trying to figure out how to add my gmail account to the blog so I can log in on my account not davids and we finally got it worked out!! yippee I promise hereby to be more diligent in getting posts up as soon as possible. But here are some of the events that were not posted.

Easter here are some cute pics of evia having a hopping good time! She loved looking for the eggs and once she found them all she would dump the bowl and pick up the eggs again. We also had a  very fun hunt at the tanners but our camera was not working so I will have to get pics from nate of  that event.









 Evia tried to eat the bubbles like the nummy ones in the bathtub ... ya it did not taste so well in the end!








No comments:

Post a Comment