Monday, March 07, 2011


Island Park 2011


This year we stayed at a cute little cabin called neils nest pardon some of the pictures. I left the camera in the car and when I went to use it  the lens fogged up. Before we headed up though I had my IUD taken out it was killing me so I was pretty sore during the trip. It was fun to be all together in the same hosue we had fun breaskfasts and dinners and the next day we went skiiing by some of the other cabins.


Now david and nate  are definatly brothers because before we left we found a bike trailer online and david managed to invent some ski attatchment sto put on the bottom of the wheels. so he made a sled  evia did not like it at first but she was so tired she eventually fell asleep. and it turns out nate made one for baily to ride in as well it was the smartest thing to do for the trip . the trailer was sheltered from the snow and evia could move around in it if she wanted to.




some of the biggest hits of the trip were these. Rex bought this bubble toy  taht you can stand in and then somebody can roll you down hills etc.. it was hilarious to look out the window and see this bright blue ball go down the hill the only bad part was the bubble cells started to pop so the bubble boy ball was short lived. the best part for me was when paul and jo watched evia for a little while  while me and david made a huge snow cave  david eventually was able to sit up on his knees and not touch the ceiling . I wish we could have slept in it it would have been fun but evia hates the cold and was teething most of the trip.we eventually ran into the porch of the house as we dug the cave. I haven't had that mush fun in the snow for a long long time. we also tried to make a snowman but the snow was to powdery.



No comments:

Post a Comment