Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Bear lake prego pics


these were a couple fun pics my sister took of me at bear lake  and emerson ended up being born six weeks early so july 10th 2012. for having preeclampsia and bedridden yes i broke the rules to get pics taken  but i am glad i did this pregnancy was so humbling and difficult. i would lie in bed helpless to make evia breakfast and do my own laundry  and clean my own house. friends and releif society members came and gave  service and showed how much we loved and cared for each other. I love the releif society and grew to not take being able to do simple tasks for granted. each person who helped me i have eternal grattitude for without their help and my families phone calls emerson would have been born earlier and may have been very sick. friends helped watch evia sometimes when i had to go up to the hospital twice a week to do stress tests. and when i felt the lowest i have ever felt and i would cry out for heavenly father to lift my spirits i would receive a call from my david a friend my mother or sister. Prayers are answered in the most amazing ways, i truly beleive god gave me this hard pregnancy as a test for me to be humbled and to put my love and trust in others especially with my most prized possession my daughter.And now having my sweet emerson here i know every pain and heartache was worth it so i could raise one of gods angels.









No comments:

Post a Comment