Saturday, September 08, 2012


Pregnancy woes


This pregnancy was not a cake walk in any snese so many things happened and so many anxietys emerson here are a few of the things I went through to get you here

1. You were so low you were sitting on my sciatic nerve it hurt to sit stand and walk
2. High blood pressure
3. Bladder infection
4. Heartburn and reflux so bad to where i would throw  up in the middle of sleeping
5. Ripped abdominal muscles from you growing so fast
6. So tired i fell asleep many times folding laundry and doing other household chores
7.Bed rest for month and a half where i could only use the restroom and bathe nothing else
this was so humbling and we received so much love and help from family  friends and ward members to take care of me and evie while daddy was at work.
8. Gestational hypertension which led to preeclampsia
9. Because of pree clampsia I had to go into the hospital twice a week to do non stress tests to check on your vitals. I eventually fell asleep during some of the non stress tests listening to your heart beat.
10. Had to do the 24 hour urine collection 6 times instead of once
11. Evia was  having a hard time with me on bedrest.
12. Terrifying nightmares and so many lost sleep even before you were born.


 Evia did many teaparties and reading books while iI was on bedrest

 Here are some of the things evia did while you were in my tummy emerson

Evia would stick playdoh in my bely button and would try to share things with you such as her lambie, food, toys, I fell asleep once and when I woke up my tummy was covered in stickers evia stuck on my tummy.

She would give you kisses aka rasberries goodnight, and would sing lullabies and songs to you

evia would talk to you all the time and when you were a newborn you loved hearing the sound of her voice.
 evia would play with all your toys and try to get into your car seat she even went far enough to try on your clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment