Sunday, May 27, 2012

Tummy love


 Ever since evia figured out that there was a baby in my tummy she has been doing silly things  and i wanted to post some of the cute things she has done.

1.I dozed off on the couch and evia had stuck stickers all over my tunmmy I didn't wake up or even feel her do this and woke up like a human sticker book.
2.She has stuck sunglasses on my tummy when we are outside "so his eyes don't get hurt"

3. She has taken food mostly gooey stuff like pudding and icecream on my tummy to share her food with him

4. She loves giving emerson baths and pouring water on my tummy he likes it to cause he jumps around when she does it.

5. She has taken playdoh and sticks it in my belly button she wants to craft with him even though he is not here yet.

6. She loves giving him hugs and kisses at night , but most of all love blowing rasberries on my tummy it tickles like crazy and when I laugh evia starts to laugh so hard she gets hiccups.

7. She shares alot.. i'm talking toys suckers, crayons, you name it she shares it

8. She love putting lotion on my tummy and I get a free tummy massage.

9. She sings primary songs and any song to him but it is usually with her mouth right on my tummy so it is muffled and sounds hilarious.

10. when I am hurting she comes up and shakes her finger at my tummy and tells  him "Emerson be nice to Mama!!"






No comments:

Post a Comment