Sunday, May 27, 2012


 Japanese festival


  We went with my prego friend cynthia to the japanese festival and we made fun koi paper kites we bought evia a parasal with her piggy bank money she liked it so much I got an extra one just in case if the first one broke.
  


 there was an anime costume contest and a girl dressed up as princess peach from mario bros. Evia saw her from across the street and was so excited to see a real princess, it made me excited for her to go to disneyland and have her see cinderella and the other princesses. we had such a fun time and we also saw these japanese drummers evia loved the music and was drumming along to the beat. when we got tired we took her to city creek to play at the dinosaur playground I found my new haven and that playground is it!






No comments:

Post a Comment