Thursday, November 10, 2011


 Cacias craft corner Vintage button wreath




To make these fun wreath I took a gallon icecream lid and traced it on a sturdy piece of cardstock and cut out the circle the I made about an inch diameter in the middle to create the center. Then I cut the center out. I made my circle a little smaller than what I would have liked but I was limited on buttons so you can make the wreath as big as you want. I then carefully glueguned the buttons in place on the circle I noticed the more I layered the buttons  the cooler it looks. Thenb after the circle is complete just take a ribon tie it around the wreath and you can hang it on your front door using a hook or command strip. I have yet to buy a command strip that is why they are not hanging up yet. try it out let me know how yours turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment