Wednesday, October 26, 2011


Mequettes and Jenkins Wedding





Mequette met a wonderful man jenkin white when she told me he was going into vetrinary medicine he loved animals, he was a returned missionary he was big and strong and good looking . I knew right then they were meant to be together I could tell how happy she was I have never seen her on cloud nine before but she was on cloud 20. And when I met him I automatically felt he belonged in the family. I was so happy for them and excited that brandon and david had a new bro to hang out with.We live in a family of girls it was so nice to have another guy in the mix to go camping and do stuff with. There engagements were awesome it was exactly like them even though it rained they took advantage of the situation and had a blast and loved their pictures. We had a fun bridal shower for kt and on the actual wedding day it seemed so strange that my baby sister was getting married she was sohappy and looked so beautiful and grown up. her dress was stunning and how the couple glowed was even more amazing. The ceremony was tender and the spirit was so strong it was so nice to know that now we are all an eternal family. Here is a close up of mequettes bouqet. I sepnt months working and creating this beautiful heirloom. I think it turned out beautiful
there was a very fun photo booth at the reception center it was a riot


the reception center was beautiful and incredible. Jenkins sister made an amzing cake and it was so nice meeting his nice large family it was so wonderful to celebrate them being married for time and eternity .Here are also the one of the boutineres I made they turned out amazing and everyone loved how unique and gorgeous they were.




1 comment:

  1. Such a cute blog! I thoroughly enjoyed going through this blog. She is wearing a beautiful dress! I am also getting married by the end of this year to my best friend and my friends are planning to throw a bachelorette party for me in one of the San Francisco venues.

    ReplyDelete