Thursday, October 20, 2011

The Bride to be Eve
This was a fun day after a little miscommunication we finally got to artistic hair where we had nail apointments set up for us and the bride mom and bree went out of their way to get some fun balloons a tiara boa and fun badge/ banner for kt to wear I could tell that extra effort sure made kt feel special. she is not the one who likes the limelight on her but that day was all hers apart from the wedding. Kt got her nails done and then we went to her favorite restaurant Wing Wah where my mom and bree had decorated the back room of the restaurant in zebra and hot pink and some of kt's buddies were there. we had chinese, had girl talk chatted opened some fun prizes among other things. But the funniest gift of the night we were expecting kayla to give kt some lingerie when in fact she gave her this ugly flannel nightgown that went down to the ankles we all were laughing so hard my sides started to hurt. Mequette said it actually looked so comfy she wore it that evening .



after Wing wah me and bree decided to go get some treats to watch a fun movie. we went back and I found some facial mask stuff and asked bree to put it on I told her we were doing sisterly algae bonding. she just laughed at me and was a party pooper and didn't put it on, but me and kt did and I actually have to say it felt pretty good. I think we did not do to bad for a bachelorette party it was a ton of fun. notice below the gorgeous plaid nightgown hilarious huh!!






No comments:

Post a Comment