Tuesday, September 07, 2010

 
Stadium of Fire!!


Now i know that the stadium of fire was on july fourth and yes it has taken me forever to find the pictures. so here they are. After working on musser court ketty and dad came and picked me up and we wnet down to byu and traffic was actually not that bad. I was so excited to go because guess who would be the main event Carrie underwood me and ketty love her. Little did my dad know he was going to be hearing a country singer. He always says if a country song were to come over his radio that the radio would break from the awful noise. So here we are and the stadium is packed.



There was  a very special tribute to the troops and a few F16's flew over the stadium and the cool part was that on the big screens on the stage one of the pilots was reporting from his dash cam in the jet, to the stadium it was very cool and also a bunch of dancers did a cool dance show to some patriotic music.




That night we also heard the five osmonds the famous LDS piano players that are brothers and sisters and then the time came for carrie As me and Ketty we screaming dad just looked at us and laughed and thought we were nuts. And even though nobody was around us singing we didn't care we sang at the top of our lungs till our vocal chords hurt.  Dad then suddenly realized that he was at a country concert and me and mequette will be sure my dad never forgets it , he actually said she sounded awesome. Dads back was killin him that night but he was so cute and was trying to be lively and fun he is the best it was like a double daddy daughter date. And to me  the good thing about american idol singers they sound the same  whether live in concert  or in your car. The music was great and the fireworks were spectacular and so so loud. the fireworks seemed to jump and almost hit your face. to me what was funny is people were selling 3D glasses to watch the fireworks when in reality they were already 3D the couple in front of us had a three month baby and she was sound asleep through the whole thing which was unbeleiveable













What is lso fun is Me and Mequette we at a concert almost at the same time last year when I was pregnant. I was about 7 monthe pregnant with Evia when we wnet to go see josh gracin Ever since we have heard him I promised ketty we would go see him and when he came to south ogden days I got us the free pass tickets form the paper . Well we got there and it was stifling hot and the line was like splash mountain and the jungle ride at disney times 12!! it wrapped around the whole park.And a few days before I started having alot of braxton hicks contarctions . And that day they were very bad . As I was looking around to see where the line actually started I saw a man handing out specialty tickets, It turns out later we had just seen the mayor. So  hot and tired of standing on my feet I went and asked if we could get some tickets I told him of our plight and we got special VIP tickets that was about 20 feet from the stage!! I was officially the best sister Ever Ketty shared high fives and gentle belly bumps as we headed to our seats. When we sat down we were so excited and paid no attention to the other performances.That is until the stud muffin showed up and everybody headed to the front of the stage and we were like hey what the heck lets go up there!! So at 7 months pregnant I was jumping up and down and moshing with the rest of the crowd like nothing was going on. I have to say that is one of the funnest things I have ever done with Mequette. We even got so close to him Ketty touched his pant leg and about passed out. This singer is Mequettes dream guy dark handsome tall , he can sing and he has a cute accent she was in pure heaven. I am still surprised to this day I did not go into labor that night. and once we got home we were exhausted and we no longer could talk. It was the funnest concert Ever and I am glad I got to share that with my sister.


No wonder Evia likes Music so much!! also while we were by the stage I could feel Evia jumping all over the place almost as if she was dancing to.




Ketty likey the VIP seating!!



We have alot better picture of the concert and Mr. dreamy but ketty still has them I will put up some more later so here is to you summer !! Fall is on it's way and we will miss the concerts, late nights, fireworks and cottoncandy.

No comments:

Post a Comment