Friday, February 19, 2010


Valentines Day!!

This was the best valentines I have ever had  first of all david told me not to get him anything but he is my valentine so I decided to surprise him . I made him a basket full of treats  and put cute saying on them  for example I bought him satr trek anbd I said " I  would Trek across the galaxy for you " I gave him pop rocks and put "Your kiss still gives me fireworks" I also gave him some martinellis, some fun treats like circus animals and a heart M&M that said "My heart still belongs to you". Sort of corny but david said he was in charge of valentines this year. So I knew he would never suspect I was so excited and got it all ready and headed to his work to deliver it through the back door to the breakroom. Someone said they would be waiting there for me. As soon as I got to the back of the building guess who steps out in his bright red scrubs!! David came walking down the stairs just as I covered the basket sitting in the passenger seat. Of all the people and of all the times for him to take his lunch he had to take it then . I was so frustrated I thought I could surprise him but he always seems to find out. So he went to 7 Eleven  to get lunch while I dropped off his prize. once he got back he told me he thought it was so cute and all of the ladies there wished they had done something cute like that for their hubbies. The next day was the day before valentines and he had the day off. Little did i know what he had in store for me.


The next day david said he had to run some errands in the morning so while he was gone i was cleaning the house. Soon he got back and told me to stay in Evias room he was trying to be so cute and sneeky he told me not  to peek  so i waited in her room . I had butterflies in my stomach i was dying to see what he was up to a. then through the door he told me when the doorbell rang to go immediatly and answer it. Th doorbell soon rang and i put evia in her crib and headed to the door there was some string tied precariuosly in the hallway and i accidentally walked through it oops. David came and fixed it then he went and hid. As i came to the door i saw a beautiful card  with some string attached to the door. and here was the point behind the string he said " Cupid has come and spun you a web with presents  caught in it's thread . So grab your shoes  and follow this  line and you will find something divine, Time is wasting so don't get left behind. there were some other sweet things that made me cry and inside the card was some money for me to go get my hair done.

  
 I took the string and opened the door and outside the door were some chocolate covered raisins which are my favorite and there were some roses tied up in the string  I followed the string to the side of the house to find some art canvas's he told me he wanted a painting and loves seeing me so happy when I  paint. after those there were more roses and calla lilies which are my favorite.Near the backdoor I saw a jump drive and he said " for you to take pretty pictures for your photography class". The string led to the backyard and the string headed to the patio and down to the storage shed as I go to the shed I  opened the door and in the corner I saw a clear box it looked like batteries. I saw the note it said " I am so proud of you for exercising so here is something for you to listen to some tunes" it was an I pod Nano!! He really went above and beyond to make me feel special. I screamed and as I came out of the shed I saw david watching from the window . He was beaming and loving all of my oohs and awes. i went up to the front of the backyard where there were more calla lilies titan had gotton to Bad puppy. I kept going and went through the gate to the garbage cans where the rest of the flowers were laying. the string then led to the back door and to the kitchen as I opened the back door and enormous bouquet of roses and lilies greeted me  by this point i am crying and can't  stop. iIHeard david keep saying " Keep coming" 

  
On the counter was a box i looked inside and it was a camera not just any camera though david had gone and upgraded my SLR camera to a Canon T1i it does HD video and it is the best one on the market right now I was so so so excited . The string kept going till it got to our bedroom where I opened the door to see my handsome hubby standing there with his arms open. I gave him a huge hug and could not tell him  how much I loved him. it was not all about the prizes but he made it so cute and took time and hard earned money to make  me feel special. after some crying and kisses later david gave Evia a rose for her first valentine.




Then I gave David Evias Valentine I had found these at a antique store on 25th street 3 for 2.50!! How fun are these!! they are from the 50's  I wanted it to be a special valentine and david loved it! It is what my first valentine form my grandma doot doot  looked like so I wanted to keep the tradition going. Later that evening david treated me to dinner at my favorite restaurant Tepanyaki's It is the bomb!! Then on Monday me and Kt Made apointments to get our hair done I thought  I would try a body wave to liven my thin hair.


  


  

  


Evia was a little fussy but Kt helped out while I got my hair done. I forgot though that I had bad dandruff and the chemicals made the dandruff sores on my head burn it stung so bad like liquid fire, the lady actually thought that I was having an allergic reaction. It was so nice to feel pampered I needed a pick me up and I think it is a fun change. and here are some pics me and david took Valentines day.

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment